What motivates you to get up in the morning and come to work every day? Money, fame, purpose?
I am motivated by the desire to shape and expand a company in an exciting field that determines our future. The company is Landbell Group, and it is constantly growing… therefore we are hiring!
The circular economy has enormous potential for business and job creation. It shows in the number of employees around the world that joined Landbell Group: Since 2019 we grew from 300 to more than 400 employees from more than 30 nationalities!
Become part of this exciting growth! We have several open positions, so take a look and grab your chance to make an impact as:
– Project Manager – E-Waste Reuse and Refurbishment, in Mainz
– Environmental Compliance Manager
– Software Developer, Python, C#, Java, in Mainz or Munich
– Database Administrator, in London or Midlands
– Environmental Compliance & Circular Economy Engineering Program Manager, in the US
– Circular Economy Engineering (CEE) Program Specialist
…and there is a lot more!
Join us on our path towards a more sustainable future!
This is from a LinkedIn post by Jan Patrick Schulz, Landbell Group’s CEO. Check out all his posts here.
Sign up for our monthly
report COMPASS here: