IT CRM Developer (m/f/d)
Located in Mainz
Immediately | Fulltime
- Ensuring the smooth rollout and operation of the Landbell Group CRM System (MS Dynamics 365) while safeguarding IT security and compliance with data protection
- In-sourcing of Dynamics 365 expertise which is currently acquired from external partners
- Work closely with IT staff and business departments to design, develop and operate efficient and effective solutions in the CRM/sales environment
- Customize and enhance MS Dynamics 365 (including rollouts, interfaces to third party systems, reporting and user interface optimization)
- Degree in the field of (business) informatics (or similar) or completed vocational training in the IT sector and several years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in comparable position
- IT – Skills:
- MS Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development, code integration and scripting
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification would be a plus.
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Web Frontend Development Technologies, e.g., ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Windows Foundation
- Experience with CRM API, REST or SOAP endpoints
- SQL server database administration, e.g., MySql Admin/Workbench
- Code review, testing and quality assurance.
- Familiar with agile software delivery methodologies, such as Scrum
- English (extensive knowledge of conversational English and technical vocabulary)
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
- Customer and service oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Flexibility, adjust to new situations quickly
We offer you
- Multicultural, initiative-taking, and fast-growing environment
- International network of colleagues
- Easily accessible office in the heart of Mainz with flexible working time models and home office arrangements
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making and information paths
- Fulltime and unlimited employment relationship
- Individual further and advanced training
- Various mobility offers, like our Landbell-Jobrad: Leasing option of a bicycle or e-bike, also for private use.
- Flexible working time models and mobile working
- Special leave and additional benefits
- Corporate Benefitcard
- 30 days of annual vacation
- Free drinks and fruit days
Sounds like a challenge for you? Then send your application by email and earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to give us your phone number so that we can reach you quickly and easily. We look forward to receiving your application and talking to you!
Want to know more about Landbell Group?
You can learn more about who we are and what we stand for here.
Or if you’re looking for more information on extended producer responsibility (EPR) in general, check out this video.
And you can find more helpful and informative videos like that on our YouTube channel.
Follow us on: