Circular Economy Engineering (CEE) Program Specialist (m/f/d)
Located by Agreement
Immediately | Full time | Travel availability for around 10% of the time
As a Circular Economy Engineering Specialist you are accountable for developing, managing and improving selected services offered by the Landbell Circular Economy Engineering Team to its customers, under the CEE program manager leadership, ensuring it meets the agreed requirements including cost-effectiveness, reliability, usability, and performance.
- Implement global circular economy engineering projects/solutions, mainly in the scope of end-of-life products take-back/return processes, for worldwide producers.
- Follow-up and support the CEE program manager for service delivery.
- Engage and keep motivated an outsourced end-of-life suppliers’ network and other internal stakeholders.
- Improve operational workflows and simplify processes. Ensure continual service deliver improvement.
- Monitoring service performance and profitability by analysing data.
- Producing technical reports and customers charters.
- University degree (engineer degree desirable).
- 2 years as a minimum of working experience and 1 year in a similar role (desirable)
- Proficiency in English (level C as a minimum)
- IT Proficiency (Office 365 as a minimum). Excel expert proficiency (desirable).
- Operations management experience (desirable)
- Experience in sustainability matters (desirable)
- Communication and Relationship Building
- Cross Cultural Awareness
- Cross-functional team collaboration
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Problem Resolution
- Customer Orientation (internal and external)
- Flexibility, Adaptability and Resilience
We offer you
- Multicultural and fast-growing environment
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Great working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Autonomous role as a CEE project manager may be considered based on demonstrated performance
Qualified candidates should send a CV and cover letter to:
Want to know more about Landbell Group?
You can learn more about who we are and what we stand for here.
Or if you’re looking for more information on extended producer responsibility (EPR) in general, check out this video.
And you can find more helpful and informative videos like that on our YouTube channel.